Why would you want to follow someone else’s dream when you can have one of your own? Why work for someone else when you can do something on your own that you really enjoy? Have these thoughts ever occurred to you?
Or do you maybe just feel “unemployable” ?
That´s what I felt about my work life some years ago. I am just made to have a boss above me.
A lot of people always have dreamed to have their own job but often did not pursue it as they might have felt it would be too risky etc.Talking from experience, that is a wrong assumption most of us make.
It is taking the first step that matters, have a well thought out plan and make sure it’s implemented correctly and it would surely yield results. Given below in my article you will find the 6 reasons not to have a job and yet be successful and happy.
6 Reasons not to have a job are:
1. Avoid working for people you do not like: When one has a regular job there are situations where you would have to interact with colleagues and your manager on a frequent basis whether you like it or not. Some of them might be nice to interact with but some of them can be quite difficult but in a work setup we can’t really choose who we get to work with or who gets to be your manager. The point I am trying to make is, with your own business you are free to build your own team and choose your own clients making your life and relationships much easier to deal with.
2. Be your own boss -I am sure most of us have had our times with bad bosses and with this given situation, the whole work setup gets more stressful than it really is. Why not start something of your own? Something that you really enjoy and are good at? Stop sitting around and feeling sorry for yourself with the hope that tomorrow might be a better day. It’s time to act, do something about it.
3. Do something you believe in -What we believe has incredible power over us. Its success and failure before we begin. It builds the foundation for what we are willing to do, and it’s powerful beyond measure.The fastest, strongest, biggest, best…Every record ever made will eventually be broken by someone who believes. Who is to say what’s possible for you, other than you. If you have a dream and a willingness to do whatever it takes to make it real, it can happen.
4. Be of service to others– The only way one can be fully satisfied with your life is by serving people, by helping others in your community. If you are someone who cares about humanity as a whole, you should go for your passion of reaching out to as many people possible and get paid for it at the same time.
5. Stop Trading your time for $ - In a regular job one ideally would get paid for the amount of hours put in, so it works out like, this many hours worked equals this many dollars. But this is not the case when you are running your own business, you can go online and do ten different things and double your earnings while reaching out to a large audience. As you progress your earnings keep doubling as you share your passion with the world.
6. Choose when and how much to work –The best part of being able to work on your own is that you are independent and you can choose your own working hours. If you are married and have a family, you can choose and put aside time for family too and you can work according to your schedule making it more convenient for you. You can go for a holiday and take a break once in a way without worrying about your work as you can always take it where you go.
Those were my 6 reasons not to have a job and still progress with your passion while reaching out to others and making a difference.